- If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us by e-mailing email@example.com and we will do our best to answer your questions.
- Personal information
- We do not generally collect personal information from you but if you enter into correspondence with us or report a problem to us we may be required to keep such personal information as you provide to us.
- Information automatically collected from your computer
- Log files/IP addresses:
- When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Site, to collect demographic information and to find out such things as how many people are visiting particular pages on our Site.
- We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
- Use of this information
We will use some of this information in order to:
- carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our Site;
- analyse how users are making use of the Site; and
- obtain your views or comments on the information and advice we provide.
- Sharing this information
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- We may collate anonymous data which is shared with our partner agencies, funders and the government. This is to enable us to demonstrate demand and use of the Site.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
- Other Sites
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- Transferring your information outside of Europe
- If you use the Site while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
- Any changes we make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page.
- Contact us
- If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
National Debtline is run by the Money Advice Trust, a charity funded by the Government and the private sector.